NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF, AND RESIDING WITHIN, THE fifty (50) UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is greater.
1. Eligibility:The Orrefors®-Kosta Boda® “Pin It To Win It” (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, who, as of the date of entry, are at least 18 years old or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is greater. Officers, directors, agents and employees (and the household members and immediate family members, e.g. children, spouse, siblings, parents, grandparents and the “steps” of each of the aforementioned and their household members) of Orrefors-Kosta Boda, Inc. (alternately referred to hereinbelow as “Sponsor” or “OKB”), New Wave Group, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their advertising, sweepstakes and web design agencies, independent contractors, (all of the former collectively referred to as “Sponsor & Others”), and other individuals/entities associated with this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win.
2. BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE SWEEPSTAKES: The Sweepstakes consists of three (3) Weekly Drawings (individually, “Weekly Drawing” and collectively, “Weekly Drawings”). The first Weekly Drawing starts 11/19/12 at 12:00 A.M., Eastern Time (“ET”) and the last Weekly Drawing ends 12/09/12 at 11:59:59 P.M.., ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The important dates for each Weekly Drawing are stated in the table in Rule 4 below. Individuals wishing to enter the Sweepstakes must have a valid Pinterest® account. It is suggested that if an individual is not already a Pinterest member, s/he promptly apply to become one to avoid any delay in Pinterest’s acceptance of his/her application. To request a Pinterest account, go to http://pinterest.com/join/signup. Pinterest membership is not guaranteed by Sponsor. Pinterest members should follow the entry instructions described in Rule 3 below. Each week throughout the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will post a new and different “Pin It To Win It” image (“Pinterest Image”) on http://pinterest.com/okbusa. There is no cost or charge to create a Pinterest account; however, if an entrant participates via the Pinterest mobile app or via his/her mobile device, s/he should consult his/her wireless carrier regarding its pricing plan as Message and Data charges may apply. An individual may enter a Weekly Drawing only once per Weekly Drawing, regardless of email address or Pinterest account used.
3. HOW TO REGISTER AND ENTER: An individual meeting the eligibility requirements stated in Rule 1 above who is a Pinterest member, must follow Sponsor at https://pinterest.com/okbusa (“Website”). Pinterest members should go to (the “Website”) during the respective Weekly Drawing Period to view that week’s OKB Pinterest Image and click on the “Re-Pin Button to re-pin that OKB Pinterest Image on their Pinterest Board. Remember, in order to be eligible for a Weekly Drawing, an entrant must go to the Website each Week and re-pin that week’s OKB Pinterest Image on his/her Pinterest Board. Entries from one Weekly Drawing will not be carried forward to subsequent Weekly Drawings. Note: A Pinterest Image may only be used as stated in these Official Rules.
4. RANDOM DRAWINGS/ODDS OF WINNING: There will be a total of three (3) Weekly Drawings, the important dates of which are stated in the table below. On or about the Drawing Dates listed below, the name of one (1) potential Weekly Drawing Winner of that respective Weekly Drawing will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing conducted, in accordance with these Official Rules, from among the total number of all entries received in that Weekly Drawing. As stated above, entries from one Weekly Drawing will not be carried forward to subsequent Weekly Drawings. The odds of winning a Weekly Drawing depends upon the number of eligible entries received in that respective week’s Weekly Drawing. All re-pins must remain posted on the entrant’s Pinterest Board through that Weekly Drawing’s Random Drawing Date. Limit: Only one (1) entry per individual during each Weekly Drawing Period regardless of the email address or Pinterest User Name used. Limit: An individual may win only one (1) Weekly Drawing regardless of the email address or Pinterest User Name used.
The respective Weekly Winner (collectively, the “Winners”) will be notified by Sponsor via a comment on the potential Winner’s re-pinned OKB Pinterest Image on or about the Notification Date listed in the table above and will be instructed to email, for fulfillment purposes, his/her contact information, i.e. complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes allowed), telephone number, and date of birth, to email@example.com within five (5) business days after notification. All Winners must be in compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decisions shall be final in all matters pertaining to the selection of Winners. The odds of being selected as a potential Winner depend upon the number of eligible entries received in that respective Weekly Drawing.
5. PRIZES (3/1 prize each weekly drawing): A different Prize will be awarded each week. The winner (“Winner(s)”) of the first Weekly Drawing will receive as his/her Prize one (1) Kosta Boda Contrast Red and White Bowl, one (1) Contrast Red and White Platter, two (2) Atoll Red Votives, and two (2) Atoll White Votives (ARV: $450);. The Winner of the second Weekly Drawing will receive as his/her Prize two (2) pairs of Orrefors by Karim Tre Double Old Fashion Glasses, two (2) pairs of Tre Highball Glasses, two (2) pairs of Tre Martini Glasses, and one (1) Tre Martini Pitcher with Stirrer (ARV: $460). The Winner of the third Weekly Drawing will receive as his/her Prize two (2) pairs of Orrefors by Karim Klone Square Candleholders and two (2) pairs of Klone Cylinder Bowls (ARV: $500). Total ARV of all Prizes: $1,410. A potential Winner must respond to Sponsor’s Prize Notification email within five (5) business days or Sponsor may regard that Winner’s failure to respond as a forfeiture of the entire Prize and Sponsor may randomly select an alternate potential Winner from among the eligible entries received during that respective Weekly Drawing. Regardless of the Prize won, all costs and expenses associated with the Prize not specifically included above are solely each Winner’s responsibility, including all federal, state and local taxes, etc. No Prize is redeemable for cash; nor is it transferable or substitutable except that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor has no responsibility for a Winner’s inability to accept or utilize the Prize. Limit: Only one (1) Prize per person or household address throughout the Sweepstakes Period regardless of email address or Pinterest User Name used.
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO ALL WEEKLY DRAWINGS & WINNERS: The Winner of a respective Weekly Drawing will be deemed to be the individual who created the Pinterest account where the winning entry resides. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the individual who created the Pinterest account, the Winner will be deemed to be the individual (“Authorized Account Holder”) whose email address is attached to that Pinterest account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address, or, in the case of Pinterest, the natural person who created the Pinterest account. Entrants should regularly check their spam filters and email messages to ensure they do not contain any important Sweepstakes notifications. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and randomly select an alternate potential Winner in the event that: (a) a potential Winner is unreachable; (b) a Prize notification email is returned as undeliverable or is not responded to within the stated time period; (c) failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency or documents required by these Official Rules; (d) a potential Winner declines acceptance of the Prize; or (e) if in Sponsor’s determination, a potential Winner has not complied with these Official Rules. All Prizes will be awarded provided there are a sufficient number of eligible entries; however, Sponsor will make no more than three (3) attempts to award a Prize. If after three (3) such good faith attempts, Sponsor is unable to award a Prize; the Prize will not be awarded.
7. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By acceptance of a Prize, each Winner agrees to allow Sponsor, and/or its designees the perpetual right to use his/her name, personal information, photos and/or likenesses, and statements for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except as and where prohibited by law
8. RELEASE: By acceptance of a Prize, the Winner releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor & Others from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance of a Prize, or arising out of use of or participation in any Sweepstakes or Prize-related activity.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND CHOICE OF LAW: Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey or the appropriate New Jersey State Court located in Burlington County, New Jersey. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of New Jersey and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of New Jersey. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual incurred out-of-pocket expenses (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
10. GENERAL: By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules as stated herein and Pinterest’s Terms of Service. Entrants also agree that the decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Entrant waives any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules or in the Pinterest Terms of Service. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void in all jurisdictions other than the 50 United States/District of Columbia and where prohibited by law.
11. WINNERS LIST: To learn who won, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by 12/17/12 to “Pin It To Win It” Winners List, Orrefors Kosta Boda, Inc., 901 Lincoln Drive West, Suite 304, Marlton, NJ 08053.
SPONSOR: Orrefors Kosta Boda, Inc., 901 Lincoln Drive West, Suite 304, Marlton, NJ 08053.
Pinterest is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.
This Sweepstakes is not in any manner sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Pinterest. All actions relating to the opening and administration of Pinterest membership accounts are solely in Pinterest’s, and not Sponsor’s, discretion and determination.
These Official “Name of Sweepstakes” Official Rules may not be republished or reprinted in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Orrefors Kosta Boda, Inc.,
Copyright 2012 Orrefors Kosta Boda, Inc. All rights reserved.
Kosta Boda artists, ÅSA JUNGNELIUS & LUDVIG LÖFGREN, collaborated with Weekday Stores to create a series of six exclusive items.
Read the entire interview here, including how they met, and their dreams projects:
Watch Asa Jungnelius and Ludvig Logren discuss and create their Make Up and My Wide Life collections.